Postmatic 6000SA Stamp Affixing Attachment For Use With Pitney Bowes Mailing Machines
The 6000SA Stamp Affixer converts a Pitney Bowes mailing machine into a high speed, high production stamp affixer. Simply remove the meter and inking system and place the Model 6000SA in the meters place. Use it in-line with your inserting equipment or off-line as a separate operation.
The 6000SA applies stamps as fast as the Pitney Bowes will cycle, up to 15,000 pieces per hour. It will apply pressure sensitive stamps available from the USPS in coils of 3,000 or 10,000.
The 6000SA is built and backed by POSTMATIC, a company with more than 30 years experience manufacturing stamp affixers. Precision designs and rigid quality control assures years of trouble-free use.
- Easy to use – No special skills required to set-up, load, operate or maintain.
- Fast – Affix self adhesive stamps at speeds to 15,000 per hour.
- Versatile – Affix stamps in-line with inserting equipment or off-line as a separate operation.
- Reliable – Exclusive vacuum head applicator assures consistent and accurate stamp placement. No rewinding of the stamp coil required.
- Guaranteed – Limited one (1) year warranty