- Provides cost effective, industry proven tabbing technology.
- Increase production time due to less “down-time” for maintenance
- Able to place one to eight (1-8) tabs on top and bottom of a product in a
- Master unit can be operated as a Stand Alone unit
- Can be used to place tabs, stamps, labels, and Post-it notes.
- Post-it notes require adapter kit installed
- Has electronic controller which controls accurate tab placement
- Through-put = 30k pieces per hour (Based on 1 piece, with 2 tabs)
Lower cost due to:
- Lower manual labor requirements
- Designed to work 24/7
- Less down time due to robust design
- Operator-friendly equipment is easy to use.
- Tightest and most accurate tab placement on the market
- Able to place clear tabs tighter due to “TWIST-BELT” function
- Patented “Twist-Belt” sealing function provides tightest tab seal
- Pick-up spool for offloading webbing
- Over 2,000 Linx Tabbers in service
- Warranty: One year on all Profold parts excluding consumables