The Formax 8902 Series Industrial Shredders now feature an LED Control Panel with digital load indicator, and new automated features. As with the original 8900 Series Shredders, the FD 8902CC offers high capacity for shredding large volumes of material, and can serve the needs of an entire organization.
Powerful enough to shred just about anything including entire files, stacks of computer forms, cardboard, tapes, CD’s and magnetic disks.
The FD 8902CC Cross-Cut model can shred up to 65t0 sheets at once, up to 35 feet per minute, with a shred size of 5/16″ x 1 1/2″ – 3″.
In addition, an optional Ouput Conveyor Belt System is available for the FD 8902CC which transports material out of the shredder and into an external waste bin, increasing capacity and decreasing down time between emptying and replacing the waste bin.
The EvenFlowTM Automatic Oiling System is a new feature of the FD 8902CC, which keeps the shredder in peak operating condition. An easy-to-use pump and reservoir work with 25 copper distribution nozzles to lubricate the steel cutting blades.
- LED Control Panel with digital load indicator
- Auto Start/Stop, Auto Reverse, Auto Cleaning
- Safety key lock system prevents unauthorized use
- Conveyor feed system
- High-quality all-metal construction
- Special heat-treated solid steel cutting blades
- EvenFlow™ Automatic Oiling System
- Front access to all-metal waste bin allows the FD 8902CC to be placed against a wall
- Customized shredding blades available for special purposes and applications
All Formax 8000 Series Shredders feature a 10-Year Limited Warranty on cross-cut and strip-cut cutting heads. In addition, each carries a 1-Year Limited Warranty on all other parts.