Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Roberts Business Machines website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Roberts Business Machines’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Roberts Business Machines at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Roberts Business Machines website are provided “as is”. Roberts Business Machines makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Roberts Business Machines does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Roberts Business Machines or its suppliers be liable to the client or any third party for any damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profit, savings, data, business interruption, or other incidental, consequential or special damages) arising out of the operation of or inability to operate either the Clients or Roberts Business Machines website. This shall apply even if Roberts Business Machines or an Roberts Business Machines authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
The materials appearing on Roberts Business Machines website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Roberts Business Machines does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Roberts Business Machines does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Although Roberts Business Machines tries to occasionally review all of the sites linked to its Internet website, they make no assurances as to the links content and may not be held responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Roberts Business Machines of the site or supporting entity. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Roberts Business Machines website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.